Our Marietta Showroom is still semi-closed to the public.
Our showroom is accepting appointments to view swing sets only.
To take a look at one of our swing sets in person, simply give us a call at (770) 424-7779 during business hours to set up an appointment. NOTE: We will be closed Friday & Saturday, July 3 & 4th in observance of the 4th of July.
If you would like to place an order by phone, simply call us for the same level of care and attention as if you were in our store. If you get our voicemail, we WILL call you back as soon as we are done assisting other customers.
If you're ordering in-stock accessories, we'll prepare your order and have them ready for you to pick up. We'll bring them out to your car when you arrive - just give us a call when you’ve parked.
We are adhering to the following practices in our store to protect you as well as our employees during your appointment time:
- Surfaces are being disinfected multiple times a day to help prevent the spreading of germs.
- No public restrooms at this time.
- If you would like to make an appointment to view our play sets, our employees will be observing the recommended 6’ social distance while continuing to provide top notch help in selecting a swing set or accessories for you and your family. Our employees will be wearing face masks and gloves while assisting you.
- No cash transactions for the time being. Credit/debit cards only.
- No hand shaking.
- Per CDC suggestion we recommend you wear a face mask during your appointment.
- We ask no more than 2-3 family members present during the appointment. If children are present they are more than welcome to try the play sets on the outside lot - the play sets inside the store are to view only.
- No more than one family per appointment. We will keep the appointments to 30 minute increments.
We are also still offering delivery and installation services for our play sets. Our installation teams are comprised of one or two gentlemen, and will only need to have access to your backyard - you do not need to be anywhere near them during the entire installation process. Our installers are taking all precautions recommended by the CDC. Due to the nature of who our business helps, we will do our best to keep installing during this ordinance.
We are grateful for you and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!