Quick! What’s an affordable way to have classic fun in your backyard? Install the Basic Swing Set with Slide from PlayNation Playsets and you’ll find out! With two Swing Belts, gymnastic ring/trapeze combo, and a structure crafted from the highest quality cedar, your kids can spend years swinging into fun. With user-friendly instructions complete with detailed illustrations, you'll find this easy-to-build set is assembled in a snap.
- Includes all wood, hardware, and fully illustrated instructions needed to assemble play set
- Features two swing seats and a ring/trapeze combination swing, all with pinch free coated chains
- Each swing supports up to 115 pounds
- Includes slide deck with climbing wall, green two piece wave slide and canopy roof
- Measures 144"L x 131"W x 92"H when fully assembled
- Meets and/or exceeds ASTM safety standards for backyard residential use only
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
- Drill, Pliers, Screwdriver & Hammer
- 1/8” drill bit
- Adjustable Wrench
- 1/2” and 7/16” Sockets
- Phillips Bit & Carpenter Square
- Safety Glasses & Tape Measure
All PlayNation Swing Sets Include
- All Required Hardware
- All Required Lumber: Pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- Step-by-Step Illustrated Assembly Manual
- Factory Stained Lumber that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories
**For Residential Use Only**
*Note - You may need to apply more than one gallon due to wood texture and porosity.
Prior to assembly, the entire playset area must be cleared & level within 3-in. For added safety we suggest leaving a 6’ safety perimeter surrounding your play set for fall zones; a minimum of 4’ around your play set is required. Customer is responsible for complying with any HOA regulations & restrictive covenants.